- Developing A Marketable Act
- Laying The Foundation for an Indie Music Career
- Pricing Your Performances
- Working With Prospects and Clients
- Taking Your Act to The Stage
- Writing Your Bio
- Social Media Marketing and more!
BREAKING INTO THE MUSIC BUSINESS AS A LOCAL INDIE ARTIST speaks to developing and experienced local music artists in an easily digestible three part book series. Gain valuable insight on how to develop and sustain your own career as an INDEPENDENT performing music artist without a record label, booking agent, manager, PR company, music promoter, etc.
Young or old, it doesn’t matter if you’re fresh out of high school, or newly retired, becoming a local indie music artist is only limited by your desire.